DarkTracer questioned the reliability decline of the LockBit ransomware group, and LockBit responded by posting a ransom message targeting DarkTrace on its dark web blogDarkTracer and DarkTrace are two different companies, and it's clear that the LockBit ransomware group got confused! It seems that Darktrace company has not been breached by LockBit - and has not even been a target. Instead, the newly added entry on the LockBit leak site is apparently a response to recent tweets from DarkTracer, a Singaporean dark web threat intelligence company that has nothing to do with Darktrace company.admin 2023-04-16559 0
- Bohemia Market, one of the largest dark web marketplaces, is suspected to be running an “exit scam”
- DEF CON, the world’s largest hacker conference, launched the Darknet V3 domain in 2017
- Massive Dark Web Data Breach Puts India at Risk of Digital Identity Theft and Financial Fraud, Resecurity Warns
- Murder ads on the dark web: Austrian police crack case of assassin for hire on the dark web
- Tor Browser 13.0 version has been officially released, featuring updated icons, homepage, and windows
The onion address is correct and can still be opened, i...
Thats the wrong onion adress
I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers howe...
whoah this blog is wonderful i really like reading your...
Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot abo...