Cybernews says 500 million WhatsApp users’ mobile data sold on the dark web; Meta denies data breach, says user data is safeThe seller of the WhatsApp dataset shared a sample of data with Cybernews researchers, with 1,097 UK and 817 US user numbers in the shared sample. cybernews investigated all the numbers included in the sample All of the numbers included in the sample and managed to confirm that all of those mobile numbers were indeed WhatsApp users.admin 2022-11-30392 0
- Darknet forum BreachForums changes rules to ban ransomware-related behavior
- How to access the dark web in 2024: for Android phones, IOS phones and PCs
- The Journey to the Dark Web – Another Website Monitoring the Survival of Dark Web Onion Domains: tor.taxi
- Another darkmarket falls as Kingdom Market is destroyed by a joint international law enforcement operation led by German authorities
- Scam dark web marketplace DeepMarket has become infamous once again, after a Reddit user was scammed and posted about it
It looks like a scam site.
Information: Also, the websites where they introduce th...
Hi i want to ask about this site Is it scam or legit ...
This site is not selling anything only stealing BTC peo...
Thanks for the advice, but please tell me which site is...